Do you know everything to know about Warren Buffett, the billionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway?
1. Warren Buffett's father was a republican congressman.
2. Warren Buffett is of Huguenot ancestry.
3. His first stock purchase was three shares of Cities Service Preferred purchased when he was eleven years old.
4. When he was fourteen years old, he filed his first tax return, which listed his watch and bicycle as a tax deduction of $35 for his paper route.
5. He was a capitalist at a very young age, not only delivering newspapers, but selling magazine subscriptions door-to-door, selling golf balls, and selling Coca-Cola (KO).
6. He owned a chain of pinball machines in various barber shops when he was fifteen years old.
7. In his high school yearbook, under his picture, it says 'likes math; a future stock broker.'
8. He received his B.S. in Economics from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln when he was only 19 years old.
9. He paid $31,500 for the Omaha house he lives in today (although he bought it 52 years ago).
10. He owns a house in Laguna Beach, California
If you want to see a list of all the high yield stocks that Warren Buffett has invested in through Berkshire Hathaway, go to WallStreetNewsNetwork.com.
Stay tuned for more Buffett trivia.