Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I was Blind But Now I See

If you are looking for an unusual and interesting read, check out the book, I Was Blind But Now I See: Time to Be Happy by James Altucher. The book is about how to succeed and be happy but he has some pretty wild and radical ideas.

Just take a look at some of the chapters:

* Politics is a scam - Why I will Never Vote Again
* Abolish the Presidency
* You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
* Why I Would Rather Shoot Myself In the Head Than Own a Home
* Why Kids Should Not Go to College

Altucher weaves in a lot of his personal opinions, and how his opinions relate to happiness. He also talks a lot about his personal experiences. He has been a multi-millionaire and subsequently lost it all. He has run a hedge fund and had his own TV show on HBO. Learn from his failures, of which he has had a lot, and learn from his successes.

I highly recommend I Was Blind But Now I See: Time to Be Happy. Great to read on a plane, a train, or just at home on the weekend.

No comments: