The fact is that high priced stocks can move just as much on a percentage basis as low priced stocks. Yet investors still want the low prices.
When looking for quality low priced stocks to buy, investors generally look for several factors from a fundamental standpoint. They are:
1. The stock sells for less than $10 per share.
2. The stock has a price to earnings ratio under 20.
3. The stock has a forward P/E ratio less than 20.
4. The stock has a price to earnings growth ratio under 2.
5. The stock has no debt or low debt to equity.
6. And to top it off, the stock pays a dividend.
The following nine stocks have all these features, and deserve a closer look.
|Crown Crafts, Inc.||CRWS||84.90M||14.39||8.49||3.80%|
|Evolving Systems Inc.||EVOL||63.13M||16.88||5.40||8.10%|
|Heritage Oaks Bancorp||HEOP||291.72M||18.06||8.49||2.90%|
|Leju Holdings Limited||LEJU||781.03M||14.50||5.80||13.30%|
|Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.||MGIC||256.79M||16.23||5.68||3.30%|
|MiX Telematics Limited||MIXT||168.00M||11.98||5.03||3.70%|
|Pzena Investment Management||PZN||638.03M||18.96||9.67||1.30%|
|Supreme Industries Inc.||STS||129.91M||12.53||7.77||1.50%|
What is interesting is that all these little gems have yields in excess of 1.25%. Keep in mind that the market cap on these companies is low. If you like interesting stock lists like this, check out many of the free stock lists at WallStreetNewsNetwork.com.