Rob Hunt has more than 15 years of experience in the cannabis industry as an attorney, a consultant, and a serial entrepreneur. Rob is currently a Partner, and the Lead Industry Executive of Tuatara Capital.
Mr. Hunt was formerly the Chairman of the Coalition for Responsible Patient Care, based in MA, where he spearheaded the initiative to help develop and implement the fledgling medical cannabis market in the Commonwealth. He was the principal developer of cannabis.org, a website focused on changing the scheduling of cannabis away from being a schedule I drug on the Federal Government’s list of controlled substances, Rob still authors all of the written commentary on the cannabis.org Facebook page where he has an audience of close to 20,000 readers.
We cover a lot in this interview, including:
- The California marijuana proposition
- Why marijuana has remained illegal for so long
- The current credit card ban on dispensaries
- Opinion on publicly traded cannabis stocks
- Crowdfunding for marijuana related companies
- Willie Nelson's brand of marijuana
- Advice for investors interested in allocating funds to the cannabis industry
- Advice for those who are interested in setting up a marijuana startup
You will certainly enjoy all this great information that Rob Hunt provides.
To stream the interview, click:
You can download as an mp3 by right-clicking here and choosing "save as."
More information about Tuatara Capital can be found HERE.
Let us know what you think about this interview by entering your comments in the comment section below. You can also check out the stocks in the WallStreetNewsnetwork.com Marijuana Stock Index.
All opinions are those of Rob Hunt, and do not represent the opinions of Stockerblog.com or the interviewer. Neither Stockerblog nor the interviewer nor the interviewee are rendering tax, legal, or investment advice in this interview.