Thursday, March 13, 2008

iPhone Tip of the Week: No Service

If any of you Apple (AAPL) iPhone users missed my 18 top iPhone tips and tricks, you should check it out. However, I just came across another iPhone tip that I had to use myself.

If you ever notice a No Service in the upper left corner of your screen instead of the bars, and you are located in an area where you have always had service in the past, then here is what you need to try, before calling AT&T (T) to ask if their transmission towers are down. Go to the Settings, turn on Airplane Mode for 10 seconds. Then turn it off. Your Edge and Wireless settings should be reset and you should see bars.

By Fred Fuld at Stockerblog.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Worked like a champ. Took about a minute of searching after the on/off on the airplane mode, and I was about to give up and track down AT&T, but then it worked.