Friday, December 04, 2009

Guest Article: A Major Market Leader Falters… Apple

A Major Market Leader Falters…

One of the big success stories in 2009 was the rise of Apple. With its sexy new products like the iPhone, the iPod, and the iMac, Apple has seen its fortunes rise in dramatic fashion.

So what’s happening just before the holidays with Apple? Why are we seeing Apple stutter and falter? In my new video, I share with you what I believe is going to happen to one of my favorite markets.

I will also share with you the Apple trading results for 2009 using our “Trade Triangle” technology. The results have been good, in fact, very good. I think you’ll enjoy seeing how we made out in Apple.

As always our videos are free to watch and there is no need for registration.

http://www.ino.com/info/491/CD3111/&dp=0&l=0&campaignid=3

All the best,

Adam Hewison
President, INO.com
Co-creator, MarketClub

No comments: