Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Did Anyone Read My Article on Amazon in March?

Did anyone read the article on article on Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) that I posted back on March 8? I described in 12 bullet points why I thought the Amazon stock would go up. As a matter of fact, I have a lot of portfolios with Stockpickr.com, but the only one-stock portfolio I have is the Amazon portfolio.

The stock closed at 38.10 on the day I posted that article, March 8. Now it's trading at 50.30 today in after-market trading!!! This is an increase of 12 points or over 31% in less than two months.

Most of my long time readers know that I never make stock recommendations; I just come up with ideas worth further investigation. This was definitely a stock worth further investigation.

Author does not own AMZN, but he should have.

1 comment:

The other one said...

Yeah I read your article on AMZN-today! I'll be bookmarking your site for a daily visit from now on.Nice call.You sound like I sometimes can be.I'll pound the table that such and such a company is a screaming buy to all sorts of folks, then never buy a share for myself.