Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Book Review: The Protege (The Protégé)

Most of the fiction I read relates to investing and the stock market. I just finished reading The Protégé: A Novel (The Protege). This novel is an incredible, fast-paced thriller / mystery book which gives a glimpse into the private equity business. This book has so many plots, sub-plots, and micro plots, that it was hard to keep up, which was fine with me because it kept my interest going.

The book includes an executive accidentaly killing a woman at a sexclub, nanotechnology, Las Vegas, huge equity buyouts, the Mafia, a new upwardly moble female member of the firm, and much, much more.

If you want a great read, check out The Protégé .

1 comment:

Nick Osinski said...

Hi there,

I came across your blog and thought it was great. I work with the MBA Association (www.MBAAssociation.Org) and I would like to recommend your blog be included for syndication. We would, of course, link back to your blog with each post.

If you're interested in working with us, then please do let me know; we would need a full-text RSS feed from you, but we would take care of everything else from there. Thanks and keep-up the great work.

Nick Osinski.
nick@mbaassociation.org