Monday, January 05, 2009

Has Madoff Made Off With Your Money? Here's what to do!

If Madoff has made off with your money, you should have received claim forms from the trustee. If you haven't, you can get the form by clicking here.
You should also read the instructions. Please note: the claim form should be sent to the trustee, not the SIPC nor the SEC.

1 comment:

Rasbold said...

How is it that a man with a name like Madoff got so far in this industry? The name alone must have been the source of so many financial jokes...and he sure shoved the punch line right in everyone's faces. I am glad there may be some recourse for certain individuals. Some are commiting suicide, he would be well to do the same.

What Would Warren Do?