If you haven't taken the Quiz yet, click here and see if you can answer the questions first before looking at the answers.
The answers have been bolded below.
1. What was the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history (as of November 2009)?
a. Lehman Brothers Holdings, Inc.
b. Washington Mutual
c. Worldcom, Inc.
d. General Motors
e. CIT Group
f. Enron Corp.
g. Conseco, Inc.
i. Thornburg Mortgage
2. Which of the following jobs did Warren Buffet have when he was young?
a. newspaper delivery boy
b. running a pinball machine business
c. stealing golf balls
d. all of the above
3. What is the oldest stock exchange in the United States?
a. Philadelphia Stock Exchange
b. New York Stock Exchange
c. Boston Stock Exchange
d. Pacific Coast Stock Exchange
4. What is the oldest commodities exchange in the U.S.?
a. Chicago Board of Trade
Kansas City Board of Trade
New York Cotton Exchange
d. New York Mercantile Exchange
5. The highest priced share of stock that ever traded was of what company?
a. Yahoo! Japan
b. Berkshire Hathaway
c. Indians Inc.
d. Mechanics Bank
6. Who said, "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest"?
a. Benjamin Franklin
b. Bernard Baruch
c. J.P Morgan
d. Warren Buffett
7. The country with the highest inflation rate last year (2008) was
8. On the day after every presidential election since 1896, what percentage of the time was the Dow Jones Industrial Average up for the day?
9. Which of the following companies are owned by Berkshire Hathaway?
a. Dairy Queen
b. World Book Encyclopedias
c. See’s Candies
e. all of the above
10. Which of the following metals sells for the most amount per ounce (as of November 2009)?
If you want more trivia, check out Investment Trivia and Stock Market Trivia.
Good quiz! Check my stock blog at http://stockinvestmentstoday.blogspot.com/
Wow! What a quiz... This post on Business Quiz With Answers was as informative as yours, may be you will like it Hve a look :)
Hi try the new
Business Quiz With Answers to improve your understanding on business history
Post a Comment