Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Financial Author Criticizes his own Books

According to an article he wrote for the Financial Times, the noted author, James Altucher, who also writes for TheStreet.com, wrote negative book reviews about the three books he authored:

Trade Like a Hedge Fund: 20 Successful Uncorrelated Strategies & Techniques to Winning Profits

Trade Like Warren Buffett

SuperCash: The New Hedge Fund Capitalism

I've already read Trade Like a Hedge Fund and really enjoyed it. I got several good ideas from it [one of which I used a couple days ago - quite profitable I should add]. Now after reading this self-skewering review, I really want to go to Amazon and buy the other two.

1 comment:

Trading Goddess said...

"Now after reading this self-skewering review, I really want to go to Amazon and buy the other two."

;)