Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Warren Buffett Trivia Part 2
Do you know everything there is about Warren Buffett, the billionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway?
1. Buffett attended Columbia Business School because Benjamin Graham and David Dodd taught there.
2. In 1951, he received a M.S. in Economics from Columbia Business School.
3. He made almost $10,000 by the age of 20 in 1950.
4. Buffett's father and Benjamin Graham told him not to work on Wall Street.
5. He taught a night class at the University of Nebraska-Omaha called Investment Principals.
6. He owned a Sinclair Texaco gas station in his early 20's.
7. His starting salary at Benjamin Graham's company was $12,000 a year.
8. When he was 26 years old, he had $174,000 in savings.
9. He became a millionaire in 1962.
10. Buffett first bought Berkshire Hathaway stock at $7.60 per share.
The Warren Buffett Trivia Part 1 can be found HERE.
If you want to see a list of all the high yield stocks that Warren Buffett has invested in through Berkshire Hathaway, go to WallStreetNewsNetwork.com.
Stay tuned for more Buffett trivia.